Welcome to mAm 2019
The 10th edition of the Micronarc Alpine Meeting will be held from February 10-12, 2019 in Villars-sur-Ollon.
Update November 13, 2018
We are delighted to announce the following speaker confirmations for mAm 2019 :
- Mario El Khoury • CEO, CSEM SA
- Guy Semon / Jason Lund • Tag Heuer Institute
- Prof. Jan Korvink • IMT KIT
- Benedetto Vigna • President, Analog, MEMS and Sensors Group, ST Microelectronics
- Prof. Edoardo Charbon • Advanced Quantum Architecture Lab, EPFL
- Prof. Pavel Levkin • Levkin Research Group of Biofunctional Materials , KIT
- Reinhard Völkel • CEO, Süss MicroOptics
- Prof. Ulrike Wallrabe • University of Freiburg, IMTEK
- Marcus Lau • Industry Manager, Scientific, Trumpf Lasertechnik
- Prof. Hendrik Hölscher • IMT KIT
- Prof. Vivek Subramanian • LAFT EPFL (new lab, formerly UC Berkeley)
Speakers are being confirmed daily. Please check back regularly for updates!
Microsystems have now entered the age of high volume production for consumer applications, especially mobile phones, ICT and medical disposable devices. The issues associated with the production of these are of continued interest to manufacturers. These include tooling in high volume fabrication of precision parts, making highly efficient and reliable automated assembly lines and test systems for microproducts. There is a fast growing market for such components and products.
mAm 2019 – the 10th edition !!
Following in the success of the first 9 editions, The Micronarc Alpine Meeting will continue its focus on equipment and innovative processes and technologies for manufacturing microproducts.
This 2 day conference is a proven venue for stimulating quality networking and discussions in the casual atmosphere of Villars, a charming village and ski resort located at 1250 meters of altitude. A selection of invited speakers and presentations will comprise the program. A small, table-top exhibition will be conducted in parallel for those wishing to promote their company and products.
The conference will take place on a Monday and Tuesday, thus permitting participants that wish to arrive early to take advantage of the proximity to the ski lifts or simply relax for a couple of days in a laid-back alpine setting. A conference dinner on Monday evening at 1800 meters of altitude will add a touch of local charm.
As usual, a limited number of participants will be able to attend the event. Don’t miss it!